Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Da Da Da Da, Da Da Da, Da Da Da

 We had a theme going on this year for Halloween.
 Please note Aniken (true Star Wars fans are cringing at my awkward spelling skills) Skywalker's hairpiece.  It totally reminded me of the skaters back in jr high who rocked tails. 
 We did a little candy-snachin' with friends. 
It ain't a party if Princess Leia doesn't show up, am I right? Holla....


 Game faces - on.
 Who is that tall masked man and why does he have the impression that he hooks up with Leia in the end?

Hope your Halloween was as happy as ours. 

Now go back up to the title, and sing it to the Star Wars theme song.  Go on, you know you want to.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, the costumes are awesome but Rexy's boots caught my eye. We have the exact same ones that both my kiddos wore. Makes me want to sit and cuddle him and soak up his little boy cuteness! Miss ya all!

    ReplyDelete