Monday, July 9, 2012

And the fun continued...


This year's fourth of July was cahh-ray-zee.  I mean, straight up insane.  So busy, so fun, so hot, so exciting.  We started the morning with an annual pancake breakfast at a neighbor's house (last year we went the weekend we moved in...and didn't know anyone).  We ate, coffee-ed it up, while the kids chased bubbles and played baseball. 

The afternoon and evening were spent with my good friend, Jeannie and her family (thanks Jeannie!).  They invited us to go to the all-out best 4th blowout I have ever seen.  I would be lying if I didn't admit I kinda felt like a flippin' rockstar while we were there.  And so did the boys.  I had to warn them to keep their expectations low for the rest of their lives...because it kind of goes down hill after this...
Happy Birthday America. 

No comments:

Post a Comment