Thursday, September 20, 2012

Okoboji 2012 Round 2

don't say I didn't warn you...
Rex making out with the copper statue.  What can I say?  He is a lover.
The boys were obsessed with the ducks.  The ducks...not so much with being obsessed with the boys.
We had the boys singing "Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay" with us by the end of the trip.
If Rex doesn't have my nail to pick on while he drinks his juice, he uses his own toe.  Weird.
Does this kid look old or what?!?!?!  When did this happen?!?!?!
The favorite thing of the entire week?  TV trays for a cabin with no TV!!!!

This might just have to be a yearly thing.  We love you, Okaboji.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post Sarah. I love those squinting faces, and that looks that says "again with the photos mom, we're busy taunting the ducks". Can't wait to see you SOON.

    ReplyDelete