Tuesday, February 26, 2013

name dropping

It seems like everytime I am actually sitting at my keyboard, I have nothing to say.  Totally blank.  Clean slate.

But then when I am trying to simultaneously carry seven sacks of groceries so I only have to make one trip from the car into the kitchen, or when I am in the shower, or when I am 3 minutes into a 3 hour pediatrician visit - THEY HIT ME!  Monumental thoughts!  Great stories!  Probing life questions!  All of which I plan on putting on the blog and then seem to forget a mere 4 minutes later.  *sigh*

sometimes mommy-brain is a total drag.

So here is a little trivial post about nuttin'.  But I promised myself I would post so that I could just put something the freak down on the screen.

The result?  This here little list of some of my favorite blogs:

Love Taza | Rockstar Diaries

Enjoying the Small Things

SouleMama

Momastery

Small Things —

BLEUBIRD BLOG

dig this chick | montana writer and maker raising kids, vegetables and the roof

100 Days of Real Food

moms are for everyone!

motherhoodismycardio | This WordPress.com site is the cat’s pajamas


That's it.  Happy Reading.  Hopefully I will be back here soon with something amazing.

wait for it...wait for it....

No comments:

Post a Comment